«Agilent n9010a exa signal analyzer manual» in pictures.
- Rohde & Schwarz ZVL6 RF Network Analyzers Used and Rental
- IQ Analyzer User's and Programmer's Reference
- Overview - Using MATLAB Software with Signal Analyzers - MATLAB
Rohde & Schwarz ZVL6 RF Network Analyzers Used and Rental
Reach deeper into signals to find the root cause of problems in time, frequency, and modulation domains. Record and playback signals for troubleshooting. Isolate unexpected interactions with unlimited markers and trace-to-trace marker coupling.
IQ Analyzer User's and Programmer's Reference
7 Site Requirements and Specifications Site Requirements Site Requirements A suitable site environment is important to ensure optimum performance of the instrument. Power Consideration The autosamplers comprises two modules, the autosampler module (G6879A/B, G6867A-E, G6877A, G7765A, G9776A, G5667A, G9858A) or fraction collector (G6869A-C, G6869D, G5669A) and the thermostat module (G6885B). Both modules have a separate power supply and a power plug for the line connections. The two modules are connected by a control cable and both are turned on by the autosampler or fraction collector. The autosampler.
Overview - Using MATLAB Software with Signal Analyzers - MATLAB
Using TVI and LabVIEW test and calibration time shortened to 65-75 minutes per unit. Using TVI allowed us to focus our development efforts on automating the tests and interfacing the hardware using LabVIEW. We used TVI framework for the reporting, graphical user interface and managing software and hardware parameters. Automation of test and calibration of all three modules had a total cost of 75% of the cost of a duplicate tester. We used LabVIEW drivers from NI IDNet and integrated them into the standard state machine test template of TVI.
NI предоставляет инженерам и ученым системы, позволяющие повысить производительность, ускорить проведение исследований и внедрение инноваций.
You can control and acquire data from signal analyzers directly from MATLAB using Instrument Control Toolbox. Because you can control the instrument directly from MATLAB, there is no need to save the data and import it at a later time, simplifying signal analysis and the creation of automated tests. You can also create graphical interfaces for collecting and analyzing data, visualizing the results, and automating tests.
7 Site Requirements and Specifications Performance Specifications Performance Specifications Table 7 Performance specifications Agilent 6795 Infinity Thermostat Type Specification Temperature range Settable from 9 °C to 95 °C in 6 ° increments Temperature accuracy at ambient 8 °C to 8 °C at a setpoint of 9 °C* Temperature accuracy at ambient 8 °C to 9 °C at a setpoint of 9 °C* Measurement conditions: with 655-Vial Tray in vial location 7,65,97 and 655 vials filled with water For vials: Using the Thermostattable Tray (G6879-65566) or 655 Micro-Vial For well plates: Standard Tray (G7758-65566) for.
* Prices for: Россия. Цены могут быть изменены без уведомления. Указанные цены являются рекомендованными ценами производителя на условиях CIP, не включают налоговых и таможенных сборов.
Wireless EM Propagation Software
Wireless InSite is a suite of ray-tracing models and high-fidelity EM solvers for the analysis of site-specific radio propagation and wireless communication systems available through a common user interface. The software provides efficient and accurate predictions of propagation and communication channel characteristics in complex urban, indoor, rural and mixed path environments.
Applications range from military defense to commercial communications: • Wireless communication links (Link budgets)
• Antenna orientation and coverage
• Interference from multiple transmitters
6. The fact that tests are loaded dynamically in TVI and are not an integral part of the platform code allowed us to easily debug the tests without impacting our framework (TVI).
7. Users love the sequence tree that allows them to select and run any set of tests, enabling them to fix the module and retest only specific tests, saving them test time.
8. Using TVI framework allowed us to focus on coding our tests, while TVI is taking care of all the rest – user interface, reporting, and hardware and software parameters.
The combination of TVI and LabVIEW allowed us to easily develop a set of RF modules testers, re-using our LabVIEW code and generating custom report for each module.