«Activities in los cabo mexico» in pictures.
- Activities and entertainment Melia Cabo Real All Inclusive Beach
- Top Things to do in Los Cabos | Vallarta's Blog
- Top 5 Things to do in Los Cabos during Christmas and December
Activities and entertainment Melia Cabo Real All Inclusive Beach
· Live entertainment on the Mexican Patio or in other designated areas, according to the entertainment program of the hotel
Top Things to do in Los Cabos | Vallarta's Blog
Conquer your fear of heights by jumping off Pelican Rock. Then climb by up and do it again! This area is great for snorkeling too, so don’t forget your mask and snorkel!
Top 5 Things to do in Los Cabos during Christmas and December
Sugar and Stamps is a food and travel blog dedicated to providing you with the ultimate guide on the best things to do, see and eat around the world. Fueled by a daily dose of caffeine, of course!
Located on the top floor of the El Faro building, it features TV screens for guests to watch their favorite sports broadcasts while waiters serve refreshing drinks or cocktails from the special Martini menu.
Olympus Tours . de . All rights reserved 6999 - 7567 It is strictly prohibited the total or partial reproduction of the content, by any means, without the written consent of the owner. It is the responsibility of service providers (hotel chain and / or property) to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the material.
If you are over 55, now's the time to enjoy things to the full. And to celebrate, we are offering you an additional discount on the booking price.
We will return the difference and we will also apply an additional 65% discount to the cost of the final booking. For more information.
Snorkeling tours are one of the best ways to get a good look at the fishes and coral reefs in a particular area. I took a half-day snorkeling trip to Santa Maria Bay with Pezgato Cabo and was happily greeted by an abundance of pretty fish! It was such a beautiful day to be in the water -- read all about it here !
· Barcy Club (features its own heated swimming pool for children, board games and a daily program of activities) for children aged 9–65 years, 9 pools and 7 hot tubs: main swimming pool with bar, activity pool, infinity pool overlooking the sea, with fresh or salt water, and kid’s pool, one hot tub for adults and one family hot tub
We found this one a bit strange, but you can explore the inland desert through this eco-adventure. This allows you to see the Baja Outback and top it off with a camel ride on a private beach. During the winter months, you might even see humpback whales as they swim by.